2018 Ford Mustang
True to its roots, the 2018 Ford Mustang is all about power. The 2018 Mustang has 3 advanced engines to choose from a 2.3L EcoBoost 310 horsepower four-cylinder and a 5.0L V8 that delivers up to a whopping 460 horsepower, and a 5.2L V8 Shelby GT350R and a selectable variety of component options, all starting at a base list price of $25,434. Available also with an electric convertible top with enough room in the trunk to fit 2 golf bags, the Mustang is adventurous and practical with a championed history of amazing riding experience. Feel the rush of driving with the agile 2018 Ford Mustang, come check one out today at Maclin Ford in Calgary, AB.
Starting at $25,434
The standard EcoBoost 2018 Mustang engine produces more than 300 horsepower, so no matter where you start looking you know that there is going to be no lack of tremendous power beneath your foot.
- The 2.3L EcoBoost engine has super fast time-to- torque and gives 310 horsepower
- For an even more exhilarating ride, the Mustang GT delivers 460 horsepower with its 5.0L V8 engine
The 2018 Ford Mustang takes safety as a priority so you can focus on the thrill of the drive. The Mustang features a hefty list of safety features and has received excellent safety ratings.
- TAvailable blind spot information system with cross traffic alert employs radar technology to check for cars in your blind spot as well as approaching vehicles.
- Further safety features include Stability and Traction Control, 4-wheel ABS, Engine Immobilizer and Child Seat Anchors to make sure you can take your family anywhere and feel perfectly secure doing so.
The 2018 Ford Mustang embodies the classic muscle car design and proudly exhibits a modern confidence you can be sure to enjoy seeing out on the road.
- You will look good as you pull away from traffic with signature tri-bar taillights and dual exhaust pipes detailing slick contours and a stance that looks both fast and powerful.
- The Mustang features distinct and instantly recognizable high-intensity discharge (HID) headlights that have no trouble illuminating your path through thick and thin.
- Mustang comes with a long list of options for all models, including 12 available wheel designs ranging from 17 inches to 20 inches.
With a wide range of technological features, the 2018 Ford Mustang is the most advanced yet.
- The Mustang's SYNC 3 system offers advanced voice recognition, optional navigation system and Siri integration, all on one captivating touch screen
- The 2018 Mustang also comes standard with intelligent access push-button start to make starting your vehicle a breeze, and available heated and cooled seats give your front passengers a total control of environment